Enjoy the Hammer Bermuda

jdsg

Looks like Bermuda is in my town for the Wierd Al show. Saw the tour buses outside the venue. Don't let the downtown form your impression of Hamilton. Please. Might be assigned to shoot the show tonight. May get to see Bermuda in action.

Digging here so far, just came from Cheapie's and was at Dr. Disc yesterday!

Good choices! Both institutions in town. Some cool cafés on King William just down the street. Check out Homegrown Hamilton. Good luck tonight.

Would love to catch Bermuda and the show someday.

[Hudson Valley, NY]

From the title of this thread (Enjoy the Hammer Bermuda), I was thinking Bermuda got banned!!

Can that happen to an administrator?

Enjoy the tour!

Can't help on the photo pass, but I hope it works out. We just had a night off and look nice and relaxed!

Bermuda

I'm getting a nice drummer treat this week. Bermuda tonight. Next Saturday Omark Hakim comes through town with Journey.

He has achieved zen level drumming.. after 30 years he astral projects while his body plays on and he goes to the zoo or where ever :)

Yep - he looks like he's "in the zone".

A week or two ago, Weird Al played at Summerfest in Wisconsin. A little closer to my area.
I'm assuming Bermuda was on the drums there too.
Very busy schedule.

bermuda 3.jpg
One more from last night's show. I was likely the only photographer at the show who shot the drummer almost as much as Weird Al. Which is my habit when photographing concerts. Next week Journey with Omar Hakim.

Cool shots, thanks! Hope you dug the show (I only dropped/broke my sticks twice!)

Bermuda

Only saw the second and third songs. Sounded good though. Was totally impressed with the band. I think Al and jus band get overlooked for the serious musicianship that is displayed because the songs are parodies. Sounded super tight to me. Wish I could have seen more. PS loved the timpani rolls. Assuming that was a sample. Sounded great btw.

Just talked to a co-worker who caught the show and said you guys ROCKED! Weird Al's music seems to work across all ages.. I first took notice when my kids kept playing/singing Amish Paradise word for word.. now I'm brainwashed and know it all too!

Back