Gretsch Renown Mahogany craigslist - $800 obo

tbmills

Gold Member
so yeah i stumbled upon this just a minute ago on the Nashville, TN craig...

6 pc Gretsch Renown Mahogany
14 10 12 14 16 22

i want this sooo bad but cant afford it.

i just wanted to let yall know about in case someones looking for one...

EIDT: I DIDNT POST THE LINK!!!
Gretsch Renown Mahagany

honestly, if it were a 20 inch kick, i would find a way to get this set.

Last edited:
That is a helluva deal. Id jump on it if i were working.

Those Purewood kits are the bomb. I'm drooling over the latest Purewood Renown...Bubinga baby!!

Peace

that seems like a really great deal.....i have the renown Walnut and those kick ass but have always wanted some mahoganys.....love that Gretsch sound baby!

wow, thats so tempting. great deal if the seller is reliable. heck, even if theres a couple scratches and dents, I'd still take it at that price.

If anyone can give the the specific tom sizes (because I doubt it's actually 10x10 and 12x10) I'd be entirely grateful.

I think I'm gonna go for it.

/determined face

Btw,

why the heck haven't these drums gone yet?!

The last real post here was from late October, and he posted the listing on Oct 16th!

Has anyone actually come in contact with this guy? I've tried calling him and I've emailed him, but I've got nothing back yet.

Btw,

why the heck haven't these drums gone yet?!

The last real post here was from late October, and he posted the listing on Oct 16th!

Has anyone actually come in contact with this guy? I've tried calling him and I've emailed him, but I've got nothing back yet.

For all the best deals, the sellers never seem to reply.

Hey!!! I live right by Nashville. I'll give him a call tomorrow.

Thanks man

These are the Renown sizes from the Gretsch site.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,762
Alright, the dude contacted me back via email and said that the kit has been sold for about two weeks but he just hasn't had the time to take down the listing.

What a shame.

Well I know there's at least one happy drummer out there somewhere...

Back