Drummerworld Dictionary

Ha! The whole thing is a ruse. In reality I'm a 13 y.o. Guatemalan girl who plays the zither.

Curses! You tricked me! How do I delete a comment??

Another issue that deserves inclusion in the DW dictionary is the whole "a lot/a lot" thing.

It seems Polly had some rant about that a while back, or at least some comment about it that everyone just ran with. It seems "alot" was one of her pet peeves.

Thank you Brady for keeping with the premise here, unlike SOME people. :p Yes, if you want to piss Pol off, type a lot like alot. I was guilty of it too, but I don't want to incur the wrath of Sweet Polly Purebred.

alot should be in the dictionary as an homage to our precious Nonny. Typing it the way you're supposed to doesn't look strange, so in keeping with being odd, long live alot.

Hey Duncan, what were the details in the milk and seatbelts thread. They may have been separate threads. Or were you banned then lol?

Last edited:
I either missed Devil Juice, or it was before my time.

Either way - clue me in.

(not bashing)
The best thing about Ringo was his drums.
(not bashing)

Missed this as well. Missing stuff sucks.

Equally appropriate Steve ;)

This image was nearer my thinking.

I never wear a tie and my teeth are better looking. I like the lab coat though. Anything else is purely coincidental.

Now what's all this about me being a fancy swimmer in Guatemala?

I guess it might be from here: http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1270490&highlight='devil+juice'#post1270490

posts 18 and 19.

It's one of those threads from 'over there', where they're all a little off kilter.

That's not where it's from, that was it being merely used as a term. lol

Devil's Juice = A healthy green smoothie, made from Kale and fruit and other healthy things blended together.

I was describing it to someone who had inquired about better health, to which a then new Mage said "Kale is actually one of the devil's vegetables. DO NOT USE." in contrast to her choice of a "healthy" beverage, being Gin.

To which I replied that it was good to know all those years of listen to Black Sabbath, Ozzy and Type O Negative weren't in vain.

Kale = Devil's food. Any healthy beverage that may have kale = Devils juice.

Larryace's title would make you believe he's your uncle, but it's another thinly veiled lie...

Larry you've been shemped...

Attachments

• U.N.C.L.E. LARRY.jpg
    U.N.C.L.E. LARRY.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 253
I'll be on the lookout for Devil's Juice - ha ha.

And when you've found it, keep well clear! Evil, evil stuff, ychafi, ugh ugh ugh.

I use the same avatar everywhere. If you see this pupster on the net, it's me. Either that, or someone stole the image and is violating my copyright.

Jim, with a name like Fiore, may I suggest an avatar for you? No copyright attached of course...

It's a bit more drummy :)

Attachments

• Jim's Avatar.jpg
    Jim's Avatar.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 236
Larryace's title would make you believe he's your uncle, but it's another thinly veiled lie...

Jim, with a name like Fiore, may I suggest an avatar for you? No copyright attached of course...

It's a bit more drummy :)

+1 on both - very creative!

Are those chimes by the way?

Funny I don't feel Shemped. I kind of like it. Being man from U.N.C.L.E (what a dopey name) is much cooler than being someone's old fuddy duddy uncle.

Henri you're a scream!

Another entry:

Oh queso (translation OK, so...)

I don't recall who it bothered when someone starts a sentence with the word "so". Red Menace perhaps?

So I asked if prefacing the "so" with "OK" changes it any. No, it didn't. It reminded him of Oh Queso. I kind of liked that so I picked it up and use it every now and then.

Back