Wine Red Peace Drumset

Indie

It's a Peace 700 series in wine red, the set isn't actually advertised anywhere, its 9 ply with 3 mahogany plys in the middle and maple plys on either side.

8" 10" 12" 14" 16" toms
22"X18" bass drum
14"X5.5" snare

I replaced all factory heads on the toms with Aquarian Response 2 heads, which im really happy with. and i also put a Aquarian Superkick 2 on the batter head of the bass drum, which i am absolutly ecstatic with.

16" Istanbul Xist crash
18" Istanbul Xist crash
18" Zildjian A custom rezo crash
14" Istanbul Xist hi-hats
20" Istanbul Xist ride
Zildjian ZBT splash, i forget the size

I also have a hand hammered bronze snare from peace, 14"X6.5" which is my favorite of all things.

Attachments

• snares.jpg
    snares.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 757
  • drumset2.jpg
    drumset2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 759
  • drumset.jpg
    drumset.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 745
hey thats a nice looking kit, that bronze snare looks cool. How do you find the Istanbul XIST 18 crash cymbal.

yeah i didn't put the bronze snare on for pictures cause thats right when i got it and wanted it to be just the new stuff, and the 18 Xist came FREE with the standard 16 crash, ride, hi-hat set, i was pretty stoked.

nice set!!
specially the cymbals , by the way... wht do you think about the istanbul xist ride ? is it crashable?

in some situations its crashable, i prefer just to use a crash most of the time, but sometimes it sounds really cool!

Wow nice to see another Peace/Agop combo player on the board Indie!

This happy official Peace/Agop endorser has 2 kits now and an additional 9 ply Canadian rock maple snare being delivered to NAMM 2010. Great sounding drums!

Nice to see the collection of Xist pies too :}

Nice kit!

Question Mark: How does the kit sound? I've heard some people say that all Peace drums sound like trash but I was pretty sure that was just idiotic brand loyalty.

Again, B-E-utiful!

Nice kit!

Question Mark: How does the kit sound? I've heard some people say that all Peace drums sound like trash but I was pretty sure that was just idiotic brand loyalty.

Again, B-E-utiful!

the kit sounds as beautiful as it looks, seriously, i've played a lot of mapex, yamaha, tama, a lot of everything, and Peace kits sound as good or better! the kit i got is one that only sounds as good as ANY i have heard, i had to settle for that cause of insufficient funds, but im as happy as can be with it, but the africa wood bubinga kit that Peace makes………………… glorious.

Nice kit!

Again, B-E-utiful!

I must chime in....

COMPLETE idiotic brand loyalty is what it is.........dems the honest facts. Mostly hear this garbage from people who have never played or heard for themselves a pro level Peace kit in the flesh to be quite blunt.

I'll put my two pro level Peace kits up against ANYTHING out there. Production or custom makers alike.

Here's a few pics of both kits being my 9 ply maple Aqua Marine/phosphor bronze snare combo and 9 ply AA flame bubinga Peace Bee-Bopp jazz sets. Oh I can supply contact info for CD purchases of them used in action with various acoustic jazz groups in the studio for any nonbelievers who think they are crap :}

P.S. Yes again Indie nice kit ...:}.... GLORIOUS indeed!

Attachments

• Peace Bee-Bopp.jpg
    Peace Bee-Bopp.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 488
  • Peace 1 phosphor bronze.jpg
    Peace 1 phosphor bronze.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 452
  • Stans drumset 027.jpg
    Stans drumset 027.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 429
  • Stans drumset 029.jpg
    Stans drumset 029.jpg