Drum studio project

So, any news? I really, really hope you don't need to tear the studio down!
Perhaps there's a way to use the fact that your garage does not meet the city code to begin with against the city?

Man, this is really a christmas-spirit-killer. I am so sorry for you. Do you even need 2 parking spaces btw?

Man, this is really a christmas-spirit-killer. I am so sorry for you. Do you even need 2 parking spaces btw?

No, I don't need the two spaces. But the city insists that I must have them anyway. In truth, everyone on my block has their garage full of stuff. Nobody lives up to this code. When I pointed that fact out to the inspector, his reply was, "Do you wish to file complaints against them? I if you do, I can force them to remove their stuff too." No thanks. One douche bag on our block is enough.

But that's all past now. I've got a new design, a new plan and two new snare drums. So, it hasn't been all that bad.

This may be a long shot, but look into securing an allodial deed/title on your property.

Given the circumstance, I didn't think I'd have much for a while yet, but the next installment is up with lots of technical coverage on my "room of doom's" performance. At least you can get a good idea of what to expect from this kind of room design before we demolish it.

Back