Christmas Presents!

HackerEd

Hey I am trying to build a Christmas list with a few Books and Dvds that a Drummer must have. I have been playing drums and taking lessons for 3 years so I am looking for some good books and DVDs that are the standard for most drummers that I can throw on my Christmas List! Maybe a good tuning DVD too.

Everyone List off what you think I should put on it and List your one item that is on your DREAM CHRISTMAS LIST

Mine is- Ludwig Legacy Classic Drum set

Hey I am trying to build a Christmas list with a few Books and Dvds that a Drummer must have. I have been playing drums and taking lessons for 3 years so I am looking for some good books and DVDs that are the standard for most drummers that I can throw on my Christmas List! Maybe a good tuning DVD too.

Everyone List off what you think I should put on it and List your one item that is on your DREAM CHRISTMAS LIST

Mine is- Ludwig Legacy Classic Drum set

Well, if you do not have Hands, Grooves, & Fills by Pat Petrillo that is a good one to have; Secret Weapons For The Modern Drummer by JOJO Mayer also great!

I am with you on that Ludwig kit definately an excellent dream KIT

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I really want a good book or dvd but i don't know which ones to get, HELP
But my dream kit is Tama Hyperdrive EFX SX ..... it's georgus yum yum .....

Tris

jason bittner - what drives the beat, i bought that, its rly rly good.

my dream xmas gift is a whole complete set of meinl mb20's, they are the best cymbals eva :p

Roland Electronic Kit is my dream. ( I can get all the snare sound that I want without any tuning hassle) ... this way I can play along all the hard rock songs in Who Style using my headphones , be in a world of my own, in my basement.

Back