Stick Holder

longgun

Gold Member
About a year ago, I made a stick holder out of PVC and mounted it to my Hi-Hat stand where I've always had it.........worked great.

Started to take apart my drums to bring them to a jam and my son (8 yo) was helping me set up

He attached the DIY stick holder to my seat..............and it works perfectly. I absolutely love it there and can't believe I never thought of putting it there before.

and it rotates with my seat...........so it's always there no matter which way I turn

Here's a couple of pics

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Cool idea i will have to try mine out there and see how i get on. I think its funny how kids come up with or give inspiration to the best ideas.

I have a beer holder that clamps the same way. I'm totally doing this. Drinks that stir themselves as I drum.

I'm glad to see another guy who thinks that the stick holders in stores are a little, how do you say, overpriced. :p

Cool idea i will have to try mine out there and see how i get on. I think its funny how kids come up with or give inspiration to the best ideas.

.......I think it's the "untainted" mind......

They don't know the "rules" yet.

Makes me wish I thought more like an 8 year old once in awhile.

I have a beer holder that clamps the same way. I'm totally doing this. Drinks that stir themselves as I drum.

I may have to find one..........put it on the other side........jk

I'm glad to see another guy who thinks that the stick holders in stores are a little, how do you say, overpriced. :p

Yep, had some old PVC and an old clamp laying around.............didn't want to pay $30 plus for something so easy to make

Last edited:
Back