some Gretsch custom new pics...

Sweet looking kit. Those 16 and 18 inch floors?

Another "big drum lover". Nice. Currently, I'm running 26x16, 13x9, 16x16, and 18x16 in Luddy.

Another "big drum lover". Nice. Currently, I'm running 26x16, 13x9, 16x16, and 18x16 in Luddy.
"Big is better" ! ahahaha...
You know, I usually play with rock bands so I need a powerfull and deep sound, But I've also other gretsch drums that I can combine when I play in little club or other situation, I've also a 22x16 Bd, a 10,12 and 14 floor tom, plus another Gratsch custom maple snare, that It's better I think when you have to play indoor gig...cos Cob volume and attack are devasting... ;)))

Indeed, the right tools for the job helps. That's why my current 2nd kit is a Rogers 22, 12, 13, 16 kit. And as soon as UPS delivers, I'll have a 14x14 floor to add to the Ludwig. A man can never own too many drums.

Indeed, the right tools for the job helps. That's why my current 2nd kit is a Rogers 22, 12, 13, 16 kit. And as soon as UPS delivers, I'll have a 14x14 floor to add to the Ludwig. A man can never own too many drums.

That's the point man...you know, if I had the chance to go back in time, my regrets are all about have selling two of my firts drum kit...a Tama Artstar 2 and a Yamaha MC 10000...you know, I'm sure about the fact that now I have a superb drum kit that I woldn't change with anything on his planet but, I think that if you have the chance (and the place) to keep all the kit that you play in your live you have to do it...cos every kit has something special and every drums remind you at a special period of you life...so finally I think that I'll never sell or trade my drums anymore, for anyreason...maybe I'll buy a new one in the very next future, but nothing will keep me from my gretsch drums... ;)

Back