AMERICA! Heck Yeah! How I spent my 4th

Blisco

Some pre-gig pics. What a fantastic day. We played for four hours and I drank about 3 gallons of water but it was so much fun. And I get to show off my kit ;) in some natural light for a change.

Feel free to add your Fourth of July gig pics here, too!

Awesome setup, man! Glad you had a great gig. I had a chance to play last night but had to back out due to family visiting. I could have played, but it would have been in a dive playing heavy metal and that ain't exactly my parents' element. Haha!

SUPER ! Very cool setup.

I like the way you set up your two small toms and make room for the ride cymbal.

I need to find me a gig like that.

Off topic - regarding the second picture - Has anyone else noticed how Downs Syndrome kids just adore electric guitar? I sometimes play at a Rock n' Roll dance for young people with Downs Syndrome. Around 60-100 kids dress up in 50's gear, have a dance class, then dance to a live band, once per month.
So many of the boys just stand by the stage, stare at the guitarist the whole time and imitate his actions. The girls have to tap them on the shoulder and remind them to dance. That photo from the stage just reminded me of those shows.

Back