"The Technique Video"

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
A long time ago now, somebody here introduced me to this guy, Mr "GoAndPractice", can't remember who; Tony, Maybe? Anyway, I love his videos because they are so devoid of jabbering or BS in general.

So today I notice that he's put up an hour long session of himself talking about his approach, technique and answering questions from people. A bunch of jabbering which his vids don't typically include, but I found it great to look into his mind for a bit and learn. I like to skip around to new teachers from time to time, specifically because everyone has different ways to look at things...

So the way I look at it; this is like a free drum lesson from a great drummer. I encourage everyone to check it out. He's even time-tagged different sections so you can skip around.

https://youtu.be/vHJ7rQQjUm8

I found his YT channel about a year ago; the first vid of his I watched was on the five-stroke roll. Thanks for posting this, I'll watch this one later tonight.

Hey Watso... glad you liked the video. I thought i'd try something different this time around and see how it sticks. I might do a few more here and there down the road.

Once I get started talking on a topic I can't stop... I planned on that video only being 15-20 minutes. Oh well.

Hey pal, nice to hear from you. Been a fan of your vids for a while. Keep up the good work.

Back