Image084.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 338
  • Image083.jpg
    Image083.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 343
  • Image082.jpg
    Image082.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 334
Cheers mate, the wuhan ride is ace, if you are looking for something a bit different but still b20 and hammered I'd recommend them. The kit is chinese ludwig but still birch and still got that ludwig sound!

Love the cowbell and the vintage zildjian, and looks like a great set of drums. You can't beat the natural finish look.

Cheers mate, I don't really know about the difference but I've read that the maple is less "sharpe", the birch is supposed to have a bit more attack and when its well tuned and has good skins it sings and is lots cheaper! Also I read that Steve Gadd uses birch toms and a maple bass? Hope that wasn't to random!

Love the cowbell and the vintage zildjian, and looks like a great set of drums. You can't beat the natural finish look.

Thanks, the cow bell is a meinl of some sort, I found the zildjian in the back of a drum shop gathering dust so I got a nice deal on it (god bless the fact that my town is full of rock drummers who aren't interested in small kits or small rides!)

Back