The Douchiest Drummers of All Time

Pretty funny and lame at the same time. I have to agree about Bozzio, though. Not that he's a douche, but who DOES need 30 toms? It's like he has this overly gigantic drum set just so he can say ' i have the biggest drum set". That's just my guess. I have a picture from memphis Drum shop of his pedal set up. it's crazy. A complete circle of DW9000s. there must've been 40 of them. Just dumb......

Pretty funny and lame at the same time. I have to agree about Bozzio, though. Not that he's a douche, but who DOES need 30 toms

Two and a half octaves with chromatic tuning isn't excessive given that he's playing songs on the drums. It's true that he often starts his drum tunes piddling around on the cymbals, though.

It's just entertainment. I mean really, Animal? Ya gotta laugh.

Except at the 2 guys where it's actually true. :)

I agree, 2 guys DO belong on this list, but overall I think this is a load of BS.
The Bozzio thing made me laugh, to many drums? Has this guy taking a good look at guitarists? I know more than a few guys who have 20+ pedals that they feel they need for every gig. lol.

I agree, 2 guys DO belong on this list, but overall I think this is a load of BS.
The Bozzio thing made me laugh, to many drums? Has this guy taking a good look at guitarists? I know more than a few guys who have 20+ pedals that they feel they need for every gig. lol.

He did do a list of the douchiest guitarists as well. But it wasn't because of the gear they have. That one was quite funny as well. And let's admit it, other than Animal, he hit the nail on the head with at least one aspect for every one of these guys. Awesome.

All the "reality" shows on MTV are full of them. MTV uses them every season.

I don't know why but this makes me think of my favorite Patton Oswalt joke where he talks about people who love watching "reality" television...

"I'm surrounded by d***heads and ***holes every day. I can't wait to get home and watch more d***heads and ***holes!"

lol

Oddly enough, yesterday I was discussing with my teenage daughter singing while playing guitar. I used John Mayer as an example- good singer and good guitar player. I also referred to him as a douche, although as douche nozzle, not a douche bag.

PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD, and save everyone from waisting 10 minutes of there life reading this. That by far was the stupidest thing ever written. Its like it came out of the Onion.

I read it. I chuckled a bit. I moved on. You take the internet too seriously.

And, heh heh, "waisting" was pretty stupid but it was ironically entertaining for some :)

This list is dumb and inaccurate.

Because I'm not on it.

This list is dumb and inaccurate.

Because I'm not on it.

I was thinking the same thing, Al

... that you should have been on it.

Seriously, if you're as big time as the players on the list you can get away with being a feminine hygiene product. That's the attraction of fame and fortune - it's a licence to douche out.

Back