My Kit, is funny i know :)

ShaysRebellion

So this is my Kit.

Its a Peace 5 piece, in standard size, i play 4 piece though, so i dont use the 13x10 Rack Tom. I got it off ebay for about $200 about 3 years ago, and its getting towards the end of the road for it, but i thought i'd post the pics of it, caus ethis is my beater right now. I'm a pretty hard hitter, so it gets its use.

the sizes are:
12x9 Rack tom (pictured, mounted to the bottom of a boom stand)
13x10 rack tom (not pictured)
16x16 floor tom
22x16 Bass drum
5.5x14 steel snare

I have Clear Remo Pinstripes on the toms, Remo coated Emperor on the snare, Evans EMAD 2 on the bass.

My cymbals are sub-parr, but i play alot of hardcore, heavy stuff, so i like heavier cymbals.
Zildjian ZBT 14" medium Hats, 20" heavy ride
Paiste PST 5 19" Heavy Crash
LP 7" ICE BELL

I use Vic Firth 2B, and 5A sticks, in the middle of switching to 2B full time, the 5A's shred like nothing.

So thats the kit, comment if you'd like. Thank guys.

Attachments

• Picture 106edit.JPG
    Picture 106edit.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 204
  • Picture 108edit.JPG
    Picture 108edit.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Picture 109edit.JPG
    Picture 109edit.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Picture 110edit.JPG
    Picture 110edit.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Picture 111edit.JPG
    Picture 111edit.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Picture 112edit.JPG
    Picture 112edit.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Picture 113edit.JPG
    Picture 113edit.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 207
Damn, pinstripes with tape. I mean, pinstripes alone sound like cardboard. But you'll know best, pretty neat setup actuallly.

Damn, pinstripes with tape. I mean, pinstripes alone sound like cardboard. But you'll know best, pretty neat setup actuallly.

I've got some moongel coming in in the next day or so, with a new boomstand.

I would remove the tape from the toms, otherwise you have a nice setup. looks comfortable to play.

EDIT: grr sorry just saw that you had moongel coming.

I think it's an awesome looking kit! But what's with the laundry in the kick?

dang man.....laundry basket in your kick, and tape on pinstripes. I understand cheap kits are hard to tune sometimes but that's a bit excessive, but I'm sure you've heard this before.

Just another guy saying get a sleeve and some felts on that PST5 cos it looks like the most expensive cymbal you got, if those zildjians are ZBTs yeah? and do you wanna fit more clothes and shizz in the kick? do you even have any clothes on your back or are they all in the drum? XD just kidding man! Careful when you take the tape off those heads though man, IMO you should only ever tape a head in an emergency, like you get to a gig and you have no o-rings or moon gel, and I think if a head rings then its supposed to ring right? gotta let your drums breathe to some extent :)

Back