Drumless Tracks???

Defender

Silver Member
Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of some links where I can find some drum-less tracks? I am most interested in Rush, but any rock music will do. I found a couple tracks, but there were also no vocals on them. I'd prefer to have the complete song without drums and including the vocals if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Defender

Do a search here for drumless tracks.. It's a common thread topic so you should find a lot of answers.

Well, I downloaded the main file in the link that was already provided here, but the Rush songs have no vocals. I need vocals or the song isn't complete. Without vocals it sounds like a stripped down version of its former self and just doesn't sound right.

Thanks for the additional link, I'm checking out immediately.

Peace, Defender

I have the drumless version of Tom Sawyer. If you want it (or anyone for that matter), you can send me a PM and I can send it to you no problem.

It doesn't have vocals though, it's pretty hard to get tracks with everything in it bar drums.

Rhythm magazine do 2 playalong tracks month, they're very well produced but even they don't have the vocals included. Might be a copyright issue.

EDIT: Just realised I have YYZ and Limelight too.

Drumless Tracks

My 11 year old ( Tim ) is 1 year in to his drum lessons and is getting very fussy about what he drums to. He wants a drumless 'When we were young" by the killers but I can't find it. Can anyone tell me where I can buy it from ?

I realise that when he's older he might not always drum to exactly what he wants, but at the moment I want to keep his enthusiasm at a peak :)

Thanks for the advice on how to do a google search, but I couldn't find "When we were young" by the killers using that method. My son's drum teacher found a second rate drumless track for $23 but I think that's a bit steep.

Having watched several Youtube videos of drummers playing 'When we were young' I was hoping one of them came on here and could help.

'Defender' There are hundreds of drumless tracks on the usenet. I use 'www.binsearch.info' to search for 'drumless' , but you'd need a premium usenet provider ( or know someone who subscribes ) to access them.

Unfortunately, the track I'm looking for isn't there either :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of some links where I can find some drum-less tracks? I am most interested in Rush, but any rock music will do. I found a couple tracks, but there were also no vocals on them. I'd prefer to have the complete song without drums and including the vocals if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Defender

I recently started using the following site. http://www.karaoke-version.com/custombackingtrack/ they have a huge selection of songs at $2.99 per song. You can customize each song to remove whatever instrument you want, be it drums, bass, guitar or vocals. I recently started recording using a Focusrite 18i20 and I've been having a blast. I can also set the songs to loop in certain areas I want to place fills making my practice really effective. They should have some Rush in there somewhere. Good luck.

Back