Talkin Headz (UK) issues

richmcf

Hi All,

I ordered a new cymbal case last week from Talkin headz in the UK online, since then ive heard nothing, and i cant get in touch with them via e-mail or phone.

Anyone had this issue at all? Anyone used these guys before? I'm not too happy as i needed the case for tomrrow.... I paid via paypal so i should be safe on getting a refund but it's just so frustrating and i wont see my omney for at least a month!

Thanks

Rich

Avoid that guy like the plague. I know a guy who worked for him when his shop was still open and in the end my friend had to leave because he hadn't been paid for several months.

I shelled out around 3 grand to this guy for some high-end gear and the after-sales service was appalling. When the order arrived it came with the wrong snare stand. I had paid for the top of the line model and got something that was adequate but worth half the price I paid. Having waited 3 months for him to order in the right stand, and following countless emails, phone calls, and letters I finally gave up on him.

Get your money back and take it elsewhere.

His whole operation is a joke.

Thats for the feedback guys, this guy is a nightmare. .... false promise after false promise and still no case.

Back