My new Tama SC B/B

can265

Hi, i'm fairly new to the forum. After 27 years i decided to take up drumming again. I baught myself this new Tama kit. thought i'd share. I'm still waiting for a 14" ft though , and the wait is killing me. thanks

Attachments

• DSC01468.JPG
    DSC01468.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 1,655
  • DSC01469.JPG
    DSC01469.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 1,244
  • DSC01471.JPG
    DSC01471.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 664
  • DSC01473.JPG
    DSC01473.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 670
Re: my new Tama sc b/b

Yay! Another double kick drummer. :)

That finish is fantastic.. Beautiful kit ya got there.

Very nice. I would say you are set for the next 27 years.

Beautiful kit- how about a few more details??
And I like the idea of the tape on the floor to help with positioning (I take it you gig with this kit and the tape is there to help you set back up each time you bring it home)?

It's a Tama starclassic performer b/b w/ blue nebula blaze laquer finish.

Cymbals: Zildjian A Custom 16" and 18" fast crash, A custom 18" projection crash, A custom rezo HH, 21" sweet ride, 11" k custom hybrid spash, and a 20" Zildjian oriental "trash".

10, 12, 14, rack toms (i have the 14" rack tom on order) 16" floor tom. 3 up 1 down. Two 18x22 double kick drums.

14x6.5 tama slp black brass snare.

All tama hardwear, throne, and pedals (iron cobra power glide).

I'm not yet involved with a band as of yet. I need to get back in the swing of things first. the tape is for when i have it broke down to change heads or what ever. it really is a time saver to put it all back in place though.

ya, i'll wear the factory heads out first before getting new ones. All i'm doing now is alot of practicing anyway. What heads would you suggest? Like I said in my first post, I haven't hit a drum in years and am a little out of the loop so to speek.

Compliments on a fine looking kit! Love the finish and quality.
I know how you feel regarding your 14" ft, i am waiting for my 18" ft to complete my new Oak custom.
Cant help with head choice though having never owned Bubinga. Maybe vintage Emps?

Once you get into playing again you will wonder why you ever stopped!
Enjoy!!

Back