New Rogers!

Theres a father of a young drummer on another thread asking about a drum kit for his 8 year old son. Why not contact him and see if a great deal could be made. This kit is a beginners kit and they would serve a great purpose in helping a young drummer develop.
If they live in the USA and shipping is an option this would be a great home for that kit and it would be appreciated as if it was hand made for this boy! Doc

im going to lay down some drum tracks with my band with this kit, i have remo power stroke3 on the bd, pins on the toms, and coated ambassadors on the metal snare,moon gel on the snare ,remo rings on the toms, wish me luck.

Luck Wished..lol

Bonzolead

I scratch my head wondering whyYamaha would be associated with such a sub-standard product.

I scratch my head wondering whyYamaha would be associated with such a sub-standard product.
I was wondering the same thing just in reverse the Rogers in the 60s & 70s were the Cadillac's..innovative,great look & sound. it's a pity what Yamaha has done to Rogers...period.

Bonzolead

Yeah, the new ones. They look aggressively generic. If I tried to put together a drums/hardware/finish package that looked incredibly dull and bland, this would be it.

Yeah I kinda figured..lol yes very generic I agree 100%. just wanted too make sure we were on the same page.

Keep Swattin'
Bonzolead

Back