My Hot Pink sparkle Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute's

gerry

Had these couple months.. bought them from http://www.pmtonline.co.uk/drumkits.asp
and love them..
Changed the batters ( clear ambassadors) to Evans G2's, after these wear out i will try emperors.. 18x20" BD 8x10" tom and 14 x14" floor.. they sound bigger than i thought they would for thier sizes.. They sound warm with great sustain but are very controlled due to the evans G2's... which i need.. I play a 6x13" Ahead snare drum or a Mapex thick flamed maple 15 ply, 12mm Snare depending on what i'm doing.. some Drummers will not like the colour, personally I love them!!!!

anyone else love these?

Attachments

• yammy3.jpg
    yammy3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7,616
  • pinkyam.jpg
    pinkyam.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 10,009
  • yammy5.jpg
    yammy5.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 6,593
  • ahead2.jpg
    ahead2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5,359
  • black panther.jpg
    black panther.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 5,454
wow! love the colour. anything that sparkles is always good but those sure do stand out as different. i wonder how many other people had the guts to choose the pink.....

They're . . . pink.

Okay, start looking for death metal bands.

Those are retina-searing bright! If those don't look hot under lights, nothing will!

I love the ahead snare: It's a total monster! I tried two of the models and they both rock!

Man, where did they hide the on/off switch? That is pink. I guess that eliminates any metal bands. Nice sizes. Very nice.

Sexy!

I got the same drums in black sparkle.

Hit 'em like they owe you money! :)

Trashcore! Hairdeath! Metalgrunge!

Now all you need is to dye your hair pink, and you're set.

thats badass! :D Love em, anything thats not death metal gets a goldstar in my book!

SInce i'm such a big dude i'd look silly behind those. But, I think the color kinda grows on me. If it were pale pink it would be kinda blah, but it pops.

Sweetness. I dig the finish. Looks great. I would like to see it with a matching snare, or a snare with a chrome finish.

I have a crush on these drums. These drums are the equivalent of the stripper with the pink and black pixie cut, all tatted up, wearing Chuck Taylors, with real...er..."parts." You know, the one that stands out because she's not bleached blonde, with platform heels, and artificially enhanced...er..."parts." You know, the one that just says "freak" without speaking a word. Uh...perhaps this got a little too personal. Sorry for that quick and perhaps uncomfortable peek at the man behind the curtain.

Anyway, I think the drums look great. We'll just leave it at that.

What's your report on that award-winning Thick Flame Maple? I'm thoroughly digging mine.

I really really love the look!
Since the drums themselves sound great and are high-end the sparkle adds something special to it.

I personally love colourful sparkles. So in conclusion it`s good to see all the Yamaha sparkles. I especially dug this green-sparkled Yamaha Absolute which has been presented at this year`s NAMM.

Great kit, have fun with it!!

Karl

Back