New Sonor Maple Bop and Safari

Leave Pearly alone, He has been through a lot this week and he is finally happy. ;)

In the Midwest Percussion ad the word maple is used but the Sonor page does not use the word maple! It just says cross grain shells.
My last year Safari kit sounds fine so I don't care what they are using for wood.

I see it now, Right side near the top.
Wow, they sure put it in fine print.
You would think that they would have put it larger in the ad.

Wow, Sonor has really increased their US market presence and share recently. I've been playing sonor since 89 and have never seen them gobble up so much widespread attention. I think they are really going to be building a loyal fanbase with their new kits for sure.
PC

didn't even notice that you get a free gift card and free shipping. Dealer cost on these things must be around 200 or so for them to be able to offer them so cheap.

Wow. I know it says Maple but, really? The same great kits now with Maple shells for the same price? I mean, my 1007 Basswood shells sound great but in Maple, geez! Can't imagine, not for what little they cost me. Whoa, Sonor's gonna be killin' the competition, even more, in this category of kits!

I know I got mine in the mystery wood or basswood what ever it is and so far couldn't be happier with it.

Called Dale's Drum shop (Sonor dealer from Website.).They were not aware of the arrival of the kit yet....

Back