My Photos from Drum Catalogs

Living Dead Drummer

Platinum Member
Well these are not pics of my kits, but I didn't know were else to post this.

I uploaded some of my photos from the 2007-09 Peace Drums Catalogs. Enjoy!

peace_legion.jpg
peace_elevation.jpg

peace_neorebel.jpg

Nice pics mate. Diggin the hair, (well maybe not the "90's boyband" look goin on in the first pic). Maybe you should ask Bernhard to change your sub to "Drummerworld pro drummer model!"

Nice pics mate. Diggin the hair, (well maybe not the "90's boyband" look goin on in the first pic). Maybe you should ask Bernhard to change your sub to "Drummerworld pro drummer model!"

HAHA, I like that, lol...

And no... I do not play any of the models in these photos. All the photos here are the Entry Level kits, I play the High End Paragon Maples...

You work at the Guitar Center on the boulevard don't you?

I swear that's you. I bought that one set of Rockstars this past summer.... And I know I've seen you in there before.

Small world?

I've always noticed, that from a graphic design standpoint, Peace's ads are terrible. Everytime i see them in modern drummer i cringe. Congrats however for the end endorsements though:)

Always cool to see good things happenning with people. Thanx for that Nick.

Your name is Nick Mason?
If you're named after the drummer A) your parents are wicked awesome super cool and B) tough act to follow he he

Cool pics BTW, way to live the dream!

That's not quite what i meant by model but whatever.

No, I know what you meant. Model like magazine model, not the model of drums.... That's why I thought it was funny.

Your name is Nick Mason?
If you're named after the drummer A) your parents are wicked awesome super cool and B) tough act to follow he he

Cool pics BTW, way to live the dream!

No... I was not named after Nick Mason from Pink Floyd. It's just a coincidence like Bill Ward and Billy Ward, but Nicky Mason looks and sounds gay.

Back