My New Saturn Drums.

S

sufc.loyal

I have waited many years for a nice set of drums, always had other peoples old drums, as that has always been my budget.

But now i have bought a new set of Saturn drums and am so so proud of my gleaming new kit, i love em. Daffy i know.

But here are some pictures of my Saturns, hope you enjoy them.

Attachments

• Boxed Bass.jpg
    Boxed Bass.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Bass Drum.jpg
    Bass Drum.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 309
  • Getting Unboxed.jpg
    Getting Unboxed.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Its getting there.jpg
    Its getting there.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 295
  • Man they're getting there.jpg
    Man they're getting there.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 297
  • Oh yes. Finally, years of waiting.jpg
    Oh yes. Finally, years of waiting.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 298
  • And i love e'm.jpg
    And i love e'm.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 315
Very nice drums, and congratulations on getting your kit. It is an exciting moment when upgrading to nicer drums--I had to wait for years and years before I could get really good gear, so I'm happy to see a fellow drummer enjoy this cool moment.

Have fun with the Saturns! They are great-sounding drums and very versatile--can handle low, punchy tunings well and also provide beautiful bebop sounds.

Great pictures! The Blue Galaxy Sparkle Burst looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm happy that your wait is over and now it's time to have some fun. Enjoy!

Nice looking kit,glad you were able to treat yourself !One nice thing about a new good quality kit like that one is that everything is so solid,everything sets up easily and stays there.Those stands and mounts are going nowhere.I have played a kit of those and they were punchy like birch,but had a clean aspect to the sound,a nice unique sound I thought.Again congrats on the kit may you enjoy them for many many years.

That is an absolutely wicked finish.

i almost bought my self the 7 Piece version of that kit (8,10,12,14,16,14,22) but decided not to at the last second. *kicks self*

oh well. you'll just have to post more pictures and all will be well :)

-Jonathan

What at lovely set of drums, nice to finally see the pic`s you promised us.
Hope you have many great times ahead playing them.
They look, ACE!!! F

Thank you for your kind replys.

Will be playing them properly today for the 1st time in a rehersal room with other band members, cant wait. Im like a kid at christmas, just a little older.

Yes, Drum sizes.
Bass 22x18
Tom 1 10x8
Tom 2 12x9
Snare 14x5.5
Floor Tom 16x16

Pedal = Iron Cobra
Cymbals - Sabian XS20, would like better, but one thing at a time.
1 x Stagg 16" DH, (DD Loud), Crash.

Owner = Happy Drummer.

Kind Regards.

Oh yes. 30th Oct 09, Southend United 1 Gillingham 0.

Back