Your Favorite Youtube Drummer

Max Sansalone, Travis Orbin, Mikael "Walle" Wahlgren(posts here) Rodger Biwandu and many others I dont remember right now.
All of those are nothing though, when it comes to the pure talent, technique and groove that Ryan Larson possesses. He's "THE" best drummer ever, hands down. Just look at this. AMAZING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TisMsYavFUY

I thought this might be a gag, but I knew for sure in the first frame. How did I know he sucked right away? TOM ANGLES!

my favorite youtube drummer would have to be joedrums1. But he got banned for copyright infringement he made a new account though JOEDRUMS2112 but it has no vids

I've got some footage of JoeDrums playing on his Amber Vistalite kit.
Not him playing along to a Zep soundtrack, but him actually playing those drums.
Pretty nice bit of playing. The guy's definately got chops.

Elvis

If we are talking about guys who often share their videos on YouTube - I would have to say Travis Orbin. No one, no one does what he does. This guy is the real deal. He currently plays for Sky Eats Airplane.

unique set up, but the man can play. extreme independence....

I'm a massive fan of Chaserrr, his music really connects with me and I think he's a kick ass rock/metal drummer. I really envy his double kick playing.

Another good on is Cobus, he's a really inventive chap aswell.

All drummers from Expert Village...Whenever I am afflicted by selfdoubt, I watch some of them. This really helps to make me feel much better.

JoeDrums, he's unfortunately rebuilding his profile right now since his old account was taken down by WMG, but he had SOO many of my favorite groups, Led Zep, Deep Purple, Rush, he even had a few random stuff. But he had practically every Led Zep song

Xavbarker is my favorite drummer. he covers mostly blink 182 songs but he does them so well and he can match the speed of the song and keep the timing,not saying no one else can but he just does it right.

Cobus is a pretty good drummer but i dont like how everyone on youtube see's a song that someone covered and Cobus has the same song and they post comments on the other persons video saying Cobus is better it annoys me alot when i see it, they should go post those comments on his videos not the other persons.

Last edited:
Mike johnston without a doubt. He's a truly amazing player and an incredible teacher. I'd love to take some lessons from him, if only i wasn't on the other side of the country...

Back