Mapex Pro M Redwood Fade

Melvyninja

Finally, after being a member (albeit inactive) for over 4 years, I've finally got something worthwhile to post about!

Picked up this beauty today, its a Mapex Pro M in Redwood Fade;
Sizes: 8", 10" & 12" Mounted Toms, 14" & 16" Floor Toms, and a 22" Kick

(The snare is a 13"x6" Sonor Force 3005 Custom, which I severely need to change the head on.)

I picked it up off the 'Bay, and realized the guy lived round the corner from me, so we struck up a deal and now it's sitting in my spare room!)
(Almost) all the toms have EC2 Clears, and the kick is fitted with an EMAD and a mic port hole. It sounds so cliche, but these pictures definitely don't do the finish justice.
The pictures are just the shell pack, as I'm waiting to pick up the rest of my hardware from my guitarists house when he returns from holiday. As soon as I have it set up fully, i'll be sure to post vids/pics. Enjoy!

1000515o.jpg

1000506y.jpg

1000507t.jpg

1000508ni.jpg

1000509so.jpg

1000510e.jpg

1000511c.jpg

1000512p.jpg

1000513l.jpg

Nice kit ... nice sizes ... I hope to complete my RMV kit, in those sizes ... welcome to Drummerworld.

That is one nice kit. May it give you years of musical joy. Peace and goodwill.

It looks great. A new snare head and you'll be ready to go.

Those are real beauties! I really like Mapex drums.
Perhaps a Black Panther snare to finish the kit off in the near future :)

Beautiful drums! Congratulations!

Thanks guys, good to see the warm reception.

@GRUNTERSDAD & Bobdadruma;
I do need to replace my primary snare head, I do want to pick up a seconday snare,
(Though I would like to replace my main snare also).
Wouldn't mind picking up the Black Panther 'Sledgehammer' (14" 6.5", Hammered Brass Shell) as my secondary, and the 'Blaster' (13x7 Maple) as my main. We can all dream eh? xD

Back