If there was one band you could sub on drums for who would it be...

Queens of the Stone Age before they did Lullabies. And Them Crooked Vultures. I'd suck balls, but I'd have fun doing it. ;)

hmm id wanna sub for both muse and the raconteurs just cos i can play it and their both great bands but RHCP it will have to be smith was my main influence getting into drums so it would be them (fruciante era) plus it would be such great fun

One that pays a lot of cash, (just kidding). I would love to sit in with Jeff Beck.
Other bands would be, STYX , TOTO, Nickelback, Chick Korea. I don't have just one band.

lol Nickelback lol fail lol.

JK. Just don't like them at all. But I watched a vid of the drummer solo and i wasn't bad... but thats it.

Steely Dan or a quintet with Lee Morgan/trumpet, Wayne Shorter/saxophone, Sonny Clark/piano and Paul Chambers/bass.

i like all these !!! haha i am like excited just about the fact that people likethe bands i like haha tool !!!

Zeppelin! That would be awesome.

ZZ Top would be fun, or the Who.

There are plenty:
Deep Purple
Led Zeppelin
Black Sabbath
The Who
The Rolling Stones
The Doors
Rainbow
Cactus
Queen
The Cult
Queensryche
AC/DC

I was fantasizing about this a few days ago lol. John Mayer, Medeski Martin and Wood w/ Schofeld, Tortoise, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lettuce, Soil and Pimp Sessions

Since nobody claimed them already, I'll take the Allman Brothers.

OK Abe, you're officially my sub, deal?

Foo Fighters; I always thought I should've been their drummer. I imagine that would be a really fun gig.

Rush would be a good time, too. I spent so much time as a kid/young adult learning those parts... only problem is the riot that would break out if Rush ever tried to pull off a gig without NP. If they even began to think about the idea of starting to contemplate the thought of considering ever dreaming about imagining ever playing a show without him, there would be mayhem.

Since nobody claimed them already, I'll take the Allman Brothers.

OK Abe, you're officially my sub, deal?

Of course you will need someone to go with you Larry..! there has to be two to truly do a drummer sub for Allman Brothers... I'll go along! Q:)
Gregg lives down here is Savannah..! I'll ask him if I bump into him! @:)

Of course you will need someone to go with you Larry..! there has to be two to truly do a drummer sub for Allman Brothers... I'll go along! Q:)
Gregg lives down here is Savannah..! I'll ask him if I bump into him! @:)

OK Chip but I get to be Butch!

Back