...got my new custom 3007 Sonor !!

how much did it cost you?? i have made up my mind to buy the same configuration. just them shells. no hardware. i will have to special order it and then wait endlessly.
i wanted to know about the price in that part of the world.

Last edited:
how much did it cost you?? i have have up my mind to buy the same configuration. just them shells. no hardware. i will have to special order it and then wait endlessly.
i wanted to know about the price in that part of the world.

1200 big tomatos... without hardware... in my opinion, way too expensive,
but that's what I wanted...

Philippe

1200 big tomatos... without hardware... in my opinion, way too expensive,
but that's what I wanted...

Philippe

oh damn!! i was expecting them to be somewhere around 800$ considering the jungle kit is priced around that much.

but you have my bream kit and if i end up saving up enough (i will), then that is the one i am gonna get. same color too.

Woah, that looks so sexy! I love 18'' bass drums and this finish looks stunning! Congrats, you have an awesome drumset!

Btw, Sonor offers 18, 10, 14 + 12x5 snare set-up
http://www.sonor.com/pbas/Sonor_FE/sonor/english/kategorie.html?a-quicklink-n_katid=896

cheaper to buy that konfig and add a 14x5,5 snare!

Hi !

it's only an example they are showing... they do not offer that
setup in pre config kit... : (

It sure look sexy... but also sound good for a mid quality drumkit...
I'm already looking for my next kit, maybe a Yamaha oak in that
exact same config... maybe a 16" bass drum... nooooo I like 18"...

Thanks !

Philippe

oh damn!! i was expecting them to be somewhere around 800$ considering the jungle kit is priced around that much.

but you have my bream kit and if i end up saving up enough (i will), then that is the one i am gonna get. same color too.

The jungle kit come with a 16" bass drum but no snare...
So $800 for only that is not a lot better... it's still expensive...
The Yamaha Hip Gig is an other option... come with everything
for $800... The Manu Katché jr model...

Thanks...

Philippe

WOW! Very Nice.. i had a couple of questions about your kit if ya don't mind.. I wanted to know if it is possible to order a 18' X 16" Bass Drum, a 12 x 8 mounted and a 14' floor tom without a snare or possibly hardware..I think that's called a Zero kit.. I was wondering if you knew what that would cost based on your purchase..Thanks..

Schweeeeet lookin' kit

Looks nice. I always like white drums, even though those are quite small. Get Evans EQ1 coated batter and EQ1 Coated Reso head for that bass and it will sound quite big and full (and you can choose whether or not to have the muffling ring on the batter)

WOW! Very Nice.. i had a couple of questions about your kit if ya don't mind.. I wanted to know if it is possible to order a 18' X 16" Bass Drum, a 12 x 8 mounted and a 14' floor tom without a snare or possibly hardware..I think that's called a Zero kit.. I was wondering if you knew what that would cost based on your purchase..Thanks..

You can order that config for sure... That's what I did but
with a 10" tom and a snare... all separatly... (spel ???)

Philippe

Back