My current setup.

Altar

A pic of my current setup. Catalina Jazz club, slightly modified. Left to right, 20" Byzance jazz extra thin ride, 20" Byzance sand ride, 16" Byzance trash crash over 18" dark crash, and 20" jazz club ride.

5558eb974f92487a983381c8981a3158.jpg

So much fun.

lol, I sold my hats for a ride and haven't bothered to replace them yet. ;) I'm very picky when it comes to hats, and just haven't yet found "the pair".

Nice, nice stuff. Seems like a very potent stack! I hope you can find the hats you're looking for.

It most definitely is, these cymbals are fantastic. It was surprising, this stack just happened to be the exact sound I was looking for. If you've seen animals as leaders on their current tour, it sounds like Matt's custom shop stack, but somewhat brighter, and just a little less dry.

I'm keeping an eye out for a used 18" dark crash or china, as this one has been destroyed, but this stack sounds soooooooo good..

It most definitely is, these cymbals are fantastic. It was surprising, this stack just happened to be the exact sound I was looking for. If you've seen animals as leaders on their current tour, it sounds like Matt's custom shop stack, but somewhat brighter, and just a little less dry.

Oh yeah, I've seen it :) Actually listening right now to Joy of Motion... his stack is so gorgeous. A little dry for my tastes, but it fits his aesthetic perfectly. My usual stack (14" A Custom EFX over 17" AA Holy China) is probably more of the Halpern style, but using the shoulder of the stick on the bow gets pretty dry. Always wanted to pick up a Vintage Trash Crash, though haven't had the chance yet.

Nice set up would love to see a front on shot though. I guess the no hats option is cool if you do really need them :)

If I'm honest, no hats can be pretty unbearable. Which is why you should buy my club ride. ;)

Back