Tell me about this

johnwesley

Silver Member
Guy here in town says it's TAMA Warlord Masai, 6x14, 12 ply bubinga and wants $600 ??? Anyone know about these and if they're any good? Hardware looks substantial. Thanks

Attachments

• tama warkord masai.jpg
    tama warkord masai.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 463
All depends on sound in the end... all i know is that i have a overwhelming urge to worship it....

I believe this guy used to play one of those...

41PE-gkyeXL._SY300_.jpg

There is one on eBay for 1200.00 so 600 sounds good. Saw a seven piece on the Tama forum for 3200.00

$600 gets you into new Ludwig Black Beauty territory. Are you sure 12-ply bubbling is what you need?

To me - the only way to tell if it's any good is - to beat on it. Then . . . let us know.

I would have to say that it will probably sound like it looks, so you wont be doing a Jazz gig with it.

Swarovski. I could make a joke about this, but it may get me banned.
Let's just say it may not be the manliest kind of thing to own a snare with Swarovski crystals in it.
Btw how do they sound?

Nonsense! Just imagine yourself wearing a steel breastplate, with a huge double handed sword on your back and a leather loincloth, with a group of women in fur bikinis at your side!

How much more manly do you want????

Nonsense! Just imagine yourself wearing a steel breastplate, with a huge double handed sword on your back and a leather loincloth, with a group of women in fur bikinis at your side!

How much more manly do you want????

Sounds like the mural l wanted to paint on my van back in 78.

Barry

Well, I plunged and bought the Warlord, crystals and all. Talked the dude down from 600 to 375. It is extremely clean, crystals and all. Man does this drum kick, crystals and all !! Now I need louder cymbals !

Back