A Pearl crisis!

M

Mystic

So we are all aware that pearl has discontinued the export series, but I still see the 8" tom in all of the colors that don't match my set, and I can't find the right color anywhere, can any of you guide me to finding my tom, it's a Pearl Ex 8" Red Wine with Black Hardware. Thanks much appreciation to anyone that can aid me on my search.

Re: A PEARL CRISIS!!!!

oooo bad ass dude, im gonna bid on it, thanks so much dude, you don't even know how hard it is to find this tom, ive been endlessly searching, thanks a lot

WOW, still have 4 days to go Mystic and the price looks very reasonable...shame I am not adding on a pearl 8 but it would look strange nestled in with my ludwigs...color is right though, hope you get it at such a deal or have you bid on it yet?

WOW, still have 4 days to go Mystic and the price looks very reasonable...shame I am not adding on a pearl 8 but it would look strange nestled in with my ludwigs...color is right though, hope you get it at such a deal or have you bid on it yet?

I'll give ya the inside story once I get it.

ok I talked the seller into letting me buy it now for $100, I am so happy!!! I never thought I'd get ahold of this tom, ty everyone.

Be sure to post a picture once you get the set complete.

I will post a picture just for you philly

Alright so I got the drum and I am going to get a picture up a little bit later, it sounds great and I love it. Thanks everyone for searching.
BTW BEER PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!! lol Special thanks to katman

Back