so i found this set on ebay...

Does the pope live in Italy? Does a bear poop in the woods? I would jump on that if I was looking to get a professional quality and great-sounding drum set at an unheard of price. Our buddy gruntersdad bought basically the same kit (different finish) off craig's list and has never looked back. It looks like they're in good quality, so this seller's loss is going to be some lucky bidder's gain.

i know. i really wish i had grunterdad's finish though! i tried to buy it frmo him, but he was asking too much. lol but im seriosly thinking about this one.
and guys. please be nice and dont buy it frmo under me..im an innocent poor 15 year old that saved all his money to buy a new set. lol

Best of luck on that, DO NOT bid until the last 20 seconds. Anything prior to that you are just bidding up the price. I have a fast Internet connection. I wait until the last 10 seconds.

are you really?....thats cool!

haha...

i would definetlyget it..

you should too!..lol

Alex

lol yes i am. but in my defense i worked extremely hard this summer. i mowed 5 lawns all summer long. and made a good chunk of tax free change. bought myself a new snare (i think i had achange of heart..ima keep it) and soon to be a drumset. and of course spent a f ew hundred on other random stuff.

and thanks for the advice about the bidding. i wasnt sure what i was gonna do. woot. im excited. lol

Good luck on this set buddy. Remember to keep the 75.00 shipping in your budget, but with only 3 hours left get ready.

definetly go for it. I came close to getting one of these kits also but I ultimately went with a Mapex Saturn, mostly due to standard sizes that I wanted. I would be surprised if it goes for less than $800 though.

lol yes i am. but in my defense i worked extremely hard this summer. i mowed 5 lawns all summer long. and made a good chunk of tax free change. bought myself a new snare (i think i had achange of heart..ima keep it) and soon to be a drumset. and of course spent a f ew hundred on other random stuff.

and thanks for the advice about the bidding. i wasnt sure what i was gonna do. woot. im excited. lol

WOW, what a great find...I do hope that you are able to get those...what a deal, definately hold off until the last few mins to make that bid...GO FOR IT!!!!

ouch... i just checked and its up to 710. im still thinking about buying it though. we'll see.

Well it went for 761.00. 1 year old and still less than half price. Did you win??

Whoever won this got themselves a great deal. If it was me I'd search e-bay for a matching 16" floor.

Man definitley get that. Its an amazing price for one my favorite drum sets out there.

we sure are dying to find out...I went on line last night to see and saw they went for $761 to tbirdkrazy and was wondering if that was YOU???? I sure hope so! What a nice kit

This is a working example of why I advise so many cats to "buy used".

i decided against it. i want the cherry burst finish. and i figured that if im gonna spend 800+ dollras on something..im gonna get exactly what i want.

but im pacient. so its all good.

Back