New pics of my Tama Kit

its the inside of the drum!

I know what Thegroceryman means; and I agree with him.

What on earth have you got under the fantastic EC2?
It looks like some sort of Muffing........., I know what I´m talking about because I sell them in my store.
Man, you have finally killed the complete sound of the shells! and with the Ec2 you don´t need any extra Muffing. You need to learn to tune your drums

Cheers

I know what Thegroceryman means; and I agree with him.

What on earth have you got under the fantastic EC2?
It looks like some sort of Muffing........., I know what I´m talking about because I sell them in my store.
Man, you have finally killed the complete sound of the shells! and with the Ec2 you don´t need any extra Muffing. You need to learn to tune your drums

Cheers

Easy buddy you have to muffle them to use the triggers. I wanted to eliminate cross talk and double triggering when playig live. :)

Ok, thanks!

But..... then again why have such great Drums, Heads, etc.... if at the end you are going to use triggers?
I guess I´m more of a traditional drummer who likes to hear the real sound of the drums.

Cheers ;-)

have you ever played them? I juts have seen alot of the metal drummers swear buy them. I would really like to try the pedals befoer i bought them. 500 bucks is a pretty good chunk of change.

Ive played them, owned them and I also sell them :)

Ain't it cool, living your dream?

Ok, thanks!

But..... then again why have such great Drums, Heads, etc.... if at the end you are going to use triggers?
I guess I´m more of a traditional drummer who likes to hear the real sound of the drums.

Cheers ;-)

Easy bro ...Whether we agree or disagree with what he is doing doesn't really mean jack....I doubt he keeps them muffled like that all the time. Let the guy setup how he wants w/o bashing him on it. Maybe he has a noise issue that requires him to use electronics.....who knows

Thanks for all of the compliments it has taken a long time to get this all together plus a ton of cash!! I will tell you this it makes it a hell of a lot easier to learn Pantera, Slipknot, lamb of God etcc.. when the drums can sound just like theirs with a push of a button.

Ps. I can tune them but this is a lot more fun, plus it keeps the neighbors away!

Nice kit. I have superstars too. They are awesome drums. If they didn't have the red scarlet fade that i have i would have wound up getting that color.

Thanks for all the kind words!!

I am going to buy a rack setup in the next few weeks to elimanate all of the stands

Steve

Thanks for all the kind words!!

I am going to buy a rack setup in the next few weeks to elimanate all of the stands

Steve

I was just looking at your kit before I read this post, and I was thinking "why doesn't he have a rack?" Way to read my mind!

Yes, a very cool guy. It would be great if you could write some fancy letter to get him to join...he would be an EXTREMELY valuable source of information.

Sorry to hijack the thread, OP.

aaaah can't even say how much i appreciate the mention :) and i've always loved drummerworld anyways, so I thought I'd sign up! being a SUPER novice at forums I do have to admit I find it a little intimidating still.. oi..

aaaah can't even say how much i appreciate the mention :) and i've always loved drummerworld anyways, so I thought I'd sign up! being a SUPER novice at forums I do have to admit I find it a little intimidating still.. oi..

Dude, that's awesome! I'm sooooo glad you could become a member here! Welcome to DW!

Back