My Customized Saturn Gigging Kit

Hey KIS. Thanks for the kind words. I liked the color just to help the stickers pop a bit more. Either one I think would work well on the white. I was a little concerned about the black reel, and sticker combo also. I might try a white one, or even a full bass head graphic in the future.

Now that you say that, I guess the bass reso doesn't quite match the vibe of the rest of the kit perfectly. It's the only sticker on black instead of white, and it's the only sticker that is squared and centered.

You might try a sticker large enough for the corners of the bill to touch the edges of the head, and might consider rotating it slightly diagonal. Possibly with a white head.

I also like the idea of a full head graphic; try zooming in on the bill and cutting out a circle from the center of the bill.

The kit looks really cool. I definitely like it. Especially how you "randomly" placed the bills on the shells. You seem to have a knack for doing stuff like that. You are always thinking. Good stuff G-man.

The kit looks really cool. I definitely like it. Especially how you "randomly" placed the bills on the shells. You seem to have a knack for doing stuff like that. You are always thinking. Good stuff G-man.

Thanks buddy! Nice to be appreciated!

He's closer than some might think, lol.

Dennis
Hey Dennis. The badges are pretty big on that Gretsch kit of yours! It was all I could do the other day not to say anything :) You never said what you thought of the kit!

Hey Dennis. The badges are pretty big on that Gretsch kit of yours! It was all I could do the other day not to say anything :) You never said what you thought of the kit!

Glad you like them Sticks.

Dennis

Do you realize that in the US, a $2 bill is worth only...$2. they aren't collectors items by any means. They still make them.

I don't think he meant that they were worth more (since you can get them at most banks). Probably because you don't see them often in the wild.

Beautiful custom graphics kit you got there...but those saturns looks really really familiar...hmmm...

;)

Back