Pork Pie Little Squealer 12x5

I want one soooooooo bad! It is one of the nicest sounding snares I've ever hear, and from what I've read they're supposed to be awesome.

yeah, all I have heard is that they are awesome and I have not heard about them dropping their tuning off...but you can remedy something like that with some thread lock on the lugs and it would not harm a thing...good luck!

i have this snare. Sounds AMAZING!! I use it as an aux snare but it is great. Tuning never drops on me. That happened on my pig lite constantly but not on the little squealer. I've had mine for almost 3 yrs

A+ snare. Good for aux snare or pop/r&b stuff. Also breakbeat :)

I own it as well and it is the little SQUEALER for a reason! You can crank the snare tension, and still keep it in the relatively middle tuning range. I enjoy it as both a main and aux snare. You can use it for both, and really all you would have to do is maybe drop the tension of the snares.

It even has a great 'snares-off' sound. The best thing about this drum is the rimshots. You can really get a good crack from it, I think the maple helps a lot with that. If you have the money to get one, I'd recommend it. Also good, is the 7"x13" for a strictly main snare.

Back