New pratice space

Calummordue

Update on post 9
I have posted a few times before, but i thought i'd just update where I'm at now. I have my 18" HHX Crash before the hats because it wont fit above my floor tom.

Drums: (depth x circumference)
9" x 12" Tom
5.5" x 14" Snare
16" x16" Floor Tom
16" x 22"

Cymbals (All Sabian, Left to right)
18" HHXPlosion Crash
14" AAX Stage Hats
16" AAX Stage Crash
20" AAX Stage ride

Heads (All Remo)
12" Clear Pinstripe
14"Coated Ambassador
16" Clear Pinstripe
22" Powerstroke 3

Hardware
Tama Iron Cobra Jr
Stagg 1000 Series Boom Stand
2x Mapex Boom Stand
Stock Hi hat stand

Other
Lp Black Beauty Cowbell

Tell me that you think!
Hope you enjoy!

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

DSC01673.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setup and cymbal :) but you could always buy a boom stand to get your HHX to the right, unless is it the stand that won't fit behind the tom?

now thats a Rock kit! great setup, i like the cymbals too - some brightness from the AAX's with a (big) splash of color from the HHX - all very nice, but you have to let that kick breath...

nice setup and cymbal :) but you could always buy a boom stand to get your HHX to the right, unless is it the stand that won't fit behind the tom?

All my cymbal stands are boom... I did try the stand behind the tom but because its 18" it hangs over the tom too much..

now thats a Rock kit! great setup, i like the cymbals too - some brightness from the AAX's with a (big) splash of color from the HHX - all very nice, but you have to let that kick breath...

Yes i love the cymbals!.. the HHX is soo loud and the AAX's are great... I Will take some of the muffling out

That's a lot of muffling in your bass drum! Is it loud enough?

What do you mean by loud enough? i have a blanket and a pillow... i will take the blanket out tomorrow.

Thank you for your kind comments!

I got a New Hi Hat clutch today... its a Stagg 7E-HP, very good got a great feature which keeps the bottom screw locked into place. Great buy and it was only £5!

When you said the 18" couldn't fit over your floor tom I had no clue what you meant, 'till I scrolled down. Why not move the kit to the left a little, or is there no room there either...?

When you said the 18" couldn't fit over your floor tom I had no clue what you meant, 'till I scrolled down. Why not move the kit to the left a little, or is there no room there either...?

Hey... I have tried to move it all to the left a little but then the other cymbal/tom stand doesn't fit... Also i quite like having it there as i can use it with my left hand while having my right still on the hats :)

Update:
Hey guys.. I have found a way of having my HHX on the right again! YAY! Thought i would post some more pictures of it. I have taken some of the damping out of my kick...

New stuff
Stagg 7E-HP Hi Hat Clutch

This is the best Clutch i have come across, it has a bolt which keeps the bottom screw in so you don't get it unscrewing. So far i haven't had any slippage! which i'm soo happy about!

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

Last edited:
ha love the way u have your cowbell lol.

wt make is tht hat stand?

Back