MY KIT- Tell Me What You Think

hey man thanks for the post on my gretsch, on regards to "I Recently made a hole in my bass drum Head (for Recording)" i would love to hear some recordings of those AAXs if you don't mind, my kit is calling for cymbals like these :D

Hey no problem, im going to the studio with my kit and my cymbals on the 29th so it may take a week to get mastered but then ill send it to you!

Your set up is nearly the same as mine, I have changed my kit to a 4pc and I had pinstripes on my toms but about 2 hours ago I changed to emperors, they sound good.
The Sabian AAX's are the same as well lol. But my kit is a cb.
Nice kit lol.

Your set up is nearly the same as mine, I have changed my kit to a 4pc and I had pinstripes on my toms but about 2 hours ago I changed to emperors, they sound good.
The Sabian AAX's are the same as well lol. But my kit is a cb.
Nice kit lol.

Kwl... u got a HHX crash? i tried changing mine to a five piece but i can't do it!.. a 4 piece really suits me, my friends say im trying to be like travis barker, but im truly not... i mean i play sabian not ziljdan !

There you go :) what is ment by (Fabulous)? are u taking the micky?

NO no no i wasn't its a nice kit and nice cymbals better than mine lol

Sorry if you took it the wrong way

Tris

Hey guys

I was packing my drums up today ready for my recording session on monday, but thought i would leave the basics up until the last minute. I took some picture, hope you like them.. i got a new bass skin on Saturday. Remo power stroke 3 ( i love it). also i got a new pair of headphones. Skull candy Icon ( i think) , there amazing there like ear plugs but with speakers on the end :)

Enjoy

DSC01508.jpg

DSC01514.jpg

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01519.jpg

DSC01521.jpg

DSC01524.jpg

DSC01526.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

DSC01530.jpg

DSC01532.jpg

DSC01536.jpg

Kwl... u got a HHX crash? i tried changing mine to a five piece but i can't do it!.. a 4 piece really suits me, my friends say im trying to be like travis barker, but im truly not... i mean i play sabian not ziljdan !

I don't have the funds for an hhx crash, I would love one though.

Are those new pictures good with the light? I changed the Exposure on my camera. Let me know if there ok..

YES, I can at least see that they are green...love green, and red, blue, black...DRUMS...they look better now however since I can make out their color and all...thanks. NICE KIT

Back