Drummerworld NAMM 2014 meet up

Maybe Andy might be there next year...
That would be great, & something I'd really like to do, but as an exhibitor. This year needs to go really well for that to happen though. There is some talk amongst a few companies with a view to setting up a UK "pavilion". The idea is to share stand structure & logistical costs amongst a number of UK companies. Not sure if it will come to anything yet.

That would be great, & something I'd really like to do, but as an exhibitor. This year needs to go really well for that to happen though. There is some talk amongst a few companies with a view to setting up a UK "pavilion". The idea is to share stand structure & logistical costs amongst a number of UK companies. Not sure if it will come to anything yet.

Oh yeah? Well, if you need any help there demonstrating your kits, I'm only minutes away! haha! Really, I'm being serious. ;)

This is a great idea. Ronn Dunnett shared a space with Crescent cymbals and Joyful Noise, seems to work out great for them.

BTW, had a great time at the show this year. Sorry I didn't meet up on Saturday, but after being there Wed, Thur, Friday, I've had enough. As usual I saw Jon there, and at the DS dinner, always great to see him. I met Billy Ray over at Stone Custom drums. Walked the floor and attended a few meetings with my buddy Jerry Jenkins, from the Jenkins-Martin Drum Co. It was a very productive show, and we even picked John Good's brain, who gave us a nice little builder's tidbit that already has paid some dividends.

BTW Bo, I've been helping over at Yamaha the last four or five years, and they have a bunch of great guys over there (Greg Crane, Jim Haler).

Last edited:
Mendozart;1224137 BTW Bo said:
Yeah, Greg Crane is a buddy of mine. I was one of his early customers years ago when he worked at the Guitar Center near my house, and we occasionally bump into each other nowadays (like I did on Saturday). He comes out to Disney every now and then to give Mickey's drums some TLC.

BTW Bo, I've been helping over at Yamaha the last four or five years, and they have a bunch of great guys over there (Greg Crane, Jim Haler).

I've known Jim since I was a teenager. We also worked together at GC in the early 90's.

I wish you had spoken up earlier so we could run into each other.

Back