blame it on my drumming....

D

drumbumLEE

is it true that even a gud drummer will sound bad or not that great on a kit that is setup badly, cause in my country drummers r not given a chance to do a proper setup b4 a gig, there4 i ve never really had a great gig.......i was wondering what gigs r like in the states, do u guys get what u want, wud u guys make a fuss if u were made to play uncomfortably, the pay, the appreciation and so on, these seem to lack in my junk of a home country......dont u just hate it when guys come out, bash the shit of their kit and get more applause than a drummer who plays with quality...

is it true that even a gud drummer will sound bad or not that great on a kit that is setup badly, cause in my country drummers r not given a chance to do a proper setup b4 a gig, there4 i ve never really had a great gig.......i was wondering what gigs r like in the states, do u guys get what u want, wud u guys make a fuss if u were made to play uncomfortably, the pay, the appreciation and so on, these seem to lack in my junk of a home country......dont u just hate it when guys come out, bash the shit of their kit and get more applause than a drummer who plays with quality...
yes, i agree but i havn't had a gig yet because i am a little to young(11)

but i get what your saying!

i am also so i am notm much help !
haha

elliot

...both of you.

STAY IN SCHOOL!!!

Barry

In australia, if we dont get time to setup our kits and such comforably and to our satisfaction we either delay the show until we are ready or just dont play :p. lol and for a usual pay for a small band thats just startin to do pubs, in my area the average pay is about 600 for 3hrs, not bad i reckon lol. but some bands that have been around for a while and that are well known, get like 5k for 2hrs :p

But yes, if i were you, i'd tell who ever is running the gig, to either give u time to setup or u dont play at all. the minimum amount of time to setup over here is like 45mins :), and usually we get paid for the setup time haha :D

Back