My DW's

no reason, it was only on there for a week until i got new heads, they were dead as dead could be

ok fair enough, it just obviously doesn't give the impression that you take care of your drums as much as you obviously do if you have the heads written all over like that. If you would be so kind as to post pics with the new heads on so we can see how awesome these drums look with new heads on them?

ok fair enough, it just obviously doesn't give the impression that you take care of your drums as much as you obviously do if you have the heads written all over like that. If you would be so kind as to post pics with the new heads on so we can see how awesome these drums look with new heads on them?

woah! are you in law enforcement by any chance? starting to sound like an interrogation, so the kid scribbled on the snare drum head - who has'nt at some point? i looked closely at the pictures he posted and with the exception of the odd fingerprint on the cymbals - the kit looked clean, dust free and well looked after...

and Imack2, is your family willing to adopt by any chance? having friends like a custom drum maker is good ;-)

woah! are you in law enforcement by any chance? starting to sound like an interrogation, so the kid scribbled on the snare drum head - who has'nt at some point? i looked closely at the pictures he posted and with the exception of the odd fingerprint on the cymbals - the kit looked clean, dust free and well looked after...

and Imack2, is your family willing to adopt by any chance? having friends like a custom drum maker is good ;-)

yes well as i said he obviously does take good care of his drums and it is a free country but i just wanted to see what it would look like with the new heads on it. I don't work in law enforcement but i was thinking of joining the police since my uni plans seem to have been scuppered.

No need to blow a gasket anyway! You've seen what my kit looks like.

eh up handbags and ten pacses..haha..its just a skin and imsure he has got new heads anyway.. great kit man...the setup is inspiring i think im going to fiddle with my setup..

cheers tom..

have fun on that kit!

Cool kit, been thinking of getting a DW for a while, getting more tempted every time I log in to this site!

Back