My Yamaha Stage Custom Advantage Drum Kit

Staz17

Here is my drum kit. Taken this picture in June. A lot of cymbals have now changed. However I'm still looking for my sound and there is no doubt that it will be changing very often :)
x_a45a761f.jpg

This is what I have at the moment:

Yamaha Stage Custom Advantage Drum Kit
22x17 Bass Drum
10x9 Tom
12x10 Tom
14x12 Floor Tom
14x5.5 Snare Drum (Hope to get a Ludwig Black Beauty 14x6.5 in the near future)

Pearl Demon Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal

Sabian:

HHX Groove Hats 13"
HHX China 18"
HHX Studio Crash 18"
HHX Raw Bell Dry Ride 21" (Want to sell it and get a 22" HH Rock Ride)
Vault Fierce Crash 19"
Vault Max Stax 14"/12"
Vault Radia Cup Chime 7"
Vault Holy China 19"
AAX Splash 6" (Want to sell it and get a 7" Vault Max Splash)

Zildjian:

A Fast Splash 8" (Want to sell it and get a 9" Vault Max Splash)

Influenced by Mike Portnoy and Gavin Harrison. Best drummers! ;)

Two China cymbals ?? That's crazy man !! I see two unlisted Zildjian Ks in there. Were they stolen or something ?

Two China cymbals ?? That's crazy man !! I see two unlisted Zildjian Ks in there. Were they stolen or something ?

Yeah, as I said, I'm still looking for my sound. All Zildjian cymbals apart from the Splash are sold now, I got Sabian ones instead.

Looking at the bass drum's size, it's obviously 20x17. It's the fusion kit, isn't it?

What's the throne? Yamaha SCA should've come with the throne, right?

Yeah, as I said, I'm still looking for my sound. All Zildjian cymbals apart from the Splash are sold now, I got Sabian ones instead.
Smart lad! Now just add Neil Peart to the other two drummers you have listed and its all good. :)

Looking at the bass drum's size, it's obviously 20x17. It's the fusion kit, isn't it?

That's a Tama air-lift suspension throne. Mighty comfortable! Good choice to the TS!

Also - nice choice with the 19" Holy China - I've got the 21" big brother and loveeee it. Face do actually melt when it is struck.

The toms are 10",12" and 14", but the bass drum is 22x17. I bought it about 4 years ago, when I was just starting, and now looking back, I dont understand how I managed to get Fusion toms and a 22" bass drum. :)
It seems really small because I took that picture from a roof. If you look at the ride (which is 22") you can tell that the bass drum is the same size.

Back