Fresh skins for the Masters

Sirwill

Silver Member
I thought I would share my Pearl Masters Custom MMX with a full fresh set of heads. My configuration is somewhat like what Tommy Lee has used over recent years. I even prefer a 24"and 22" kick set up. Hope you enjoy?

Attachments

• IMG_3337.jpg
    IMG_3337.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_3343.jpg
    IMG_3343.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 555
ive always loved your set up looks great with the new heads

wow that is such a unique setup, I love it!!

too bad about pearl discontinuing the Masters line eh? I would of loved to see a nother floor tom or something

-Jonathan

wow that is such a unique setup, I love it!!

too bad about pearl discontinuing the Masters line eh? I would of loved to see a nother floor tom or something

-Jonathan

You are right about the floor tom. I have been looking foor a matching 18" floor tom for several years now. Someday I will find the missing grail.

I don't know how you avoid a groin injury with the distance between bass drums. Would it be more comfortable to raise the rack tom up and move some cymbals and close the gap a little.? And what about putting the hats outside of the left side bass.

havent you seen his other thread grutnters i think he uses it more as an effects bass not for double bassing

Wow, that's a nice kit. Personally, I don't like the setup, but it's your choice, isn't it? If it's comfortable to you, it's ok.

I'm new to drum forums, but not drumming and I love seeing other peoples set ups, this set up looks interesting. I'd use both kicks and spread those legs. It would have me flailing and thrashing around, generally drumming in a way that would force me to invent new beats. Excellent.

Nice! Gotta love powersonic bass heads.
It appears you dont have the dampening pillow snapped onto the heads... isn't the sustain a little too long that way?

Back