New Toys

dom

Silver Member
Today I finished the short stack tom so that is new, and my tascam broke earlier this week so I needed to get something to replace it. I looked around but my local music store gave me a deal I could not resist.

Soundcraft spirit F1 mixer for just a little over $100

your thoughts are always welcome good or bad.

Attachments

• CIMG0927.JPG
    CIMG0927.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 412
  • CIMG0929.JPG
    CIMG0929.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 411
  • CIMG0930.JPG
    CIMG0930.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 408
  • CIMG0938.JPG
    CIMG0938.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 401
Well what are you using the mixer for? I guess $100 is not bad for the number of channels on there really. Nice soundproofing too, might wanna cover up the window with some CV plexi or something to polish it off?

Well what are you using the mixer for? I guess $100 is not bad for the number of channels on there really. Nice soundproofing too, might wanna cover up the window with some CV plexi or something to polish it off?

ummmmm recording and mixing. you know the stuff they normally are...

not really for soundproofing either. I just needed help keep the place at a decent temperature. I put up the cardboard to cover up the insulation.

ummmmm recording and mixing. you know the stuff they normally are...

not really for soundproofing either. I just needed help keep the place at a decent temperature. I put up the cardboard to cover up the insulation.

Okay well, even better reason to cover up the glass. Maybe buy a nice pair of curtains or something as well?

Back