Where to sell MONSTER set?

thtst

Yes, i know this board has no 'for sale' section and this is not some fishing thing, yet am moving and not sure where/how to sell my huge set. This is not an ordinary set per se (Tama signed Copeland setup + Pasite precussion rack, etc) so that makes things that much more difficult. The list of stuff is at http://thtst.com/drums_and_equipment.htm and actually there is more since the listing. Since i live in a small town there is not really a large store to consign this to. Any help is appreciated and want to avoid eBay and i think Craigslist is a bit limited. ALL help is ALWAYS appreciated.

This forum does have a For Sale/Wanted section. Front Page/General Discussion/For Sale/Wanted

This forum does have a For Sale/Wanted section. Front Page/General Discussion/For Sale/Wanted

Yep and other than that ebay and craiglist will be your best bet if you truly want to get rid of it.

That said Monster kits are not going to be easily sold in my book the trend seems to be smaller kits because of transporting them and in general cost to buy them and place to set them up.

Wow, i missed the FS section, many thanks guys!!!! Agree, will be hard to sell in one shot.

Last edited:
Back