What song are you playing on drums?

IAN - W -

Rebel
Hello, Colleagues.

I will start with: Rock N Roll Train - AC/DC, time-keeping, steady snare beat.
Come on, give your input!!!

Cheers,

I just finish playing Iron Man from Black Sabbath.

You guys play sucky music.

ABR - Carol of the bells
Saosin - Sleepers
Chiodos - The words "best friend" become redefined

I think joshisaces needs to grow up and give all music a try. As for playing Ac/dc, I've been playing there stuff for the past 18 yrs. and it's fun and there is no more dependable, solid time keeper than Phil Rudd. He lays down the foundation to keep the AC/DC train rolling.

Anyway for the more intelligent among us, I just learned Lawyers, guns, and Money, not very difficult but alot of fun and alot of room to make up some creative fills.

Also still trying to nail down Cissy strut but when I play it with the guys something does not sound right, awesome song though.

I also love to play some AC/DC, Shake a leg is my favorite so far, just gets me pumped up. and Dream on Aerosmith.

working on these few songs for a little rock show gig held at my old school that im playing in:

Killers-somebody told me
Jet- are you gunna be my girl
MCR- im not okay
Finch- what it is to burn

not to mention the 40+ classic rock tunes for a subbing gig in the city includeing: petty, young, beatles, stones, who, dylan etc...

Stockholm syndrome- Muse
Waiting on the world to change- John Mayer
i also dabble in the world of jazz

The most recent songs I've played are SYL's "Dire", "Consequence", "Rape Song", and "Force Fed". They're pretty crushing songs, and I enjoy them as such.

I started playing John Mayer Trio's I Got a Woman (Ray Charles cover) earlier today,
and well...... i just...... couldn't stop....

the song had finished about a half hour before i had finished layin in that groove

seriously, that's the power of Steve Jordan's grooves, i was in a world of my own!

I ve been playing "Perfect Date - Steve Smith and Vital Information" lately and Honor Thy Father - Dream Theater..

I played Queen - Crazy little thing called love, good snare work.

Keep your input coming, fellows.

Thanks & Regards,

Last edited:
Back