Larry made it!

M

Matt Bo Eder

So our beloved Larryace has made it to his first NAMM show! It's a pleasure to finally meet him, and Greg Mendoza (mendozart). Here's the four of us with Bermuda at the Ludwig booth. We were waiting for Joe Morris, Bill Ray, and Bob Diaz - slackers!

Maybe tomorrow!

I'm shooting a lot of pictures, but it's mostly of the human variety and not so much the new and different drums. But I'll get that together too. Stay tuned!

Attachments

• US-at-NAMM-web.jpg
    US-at-NAMM-web.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 509
Excellent shot! Great to see Larry's beaming mug again, along with Greg & Jon too. So bummed not to be there, & I'm looking forward to more photo's!

On a protocol note though, I notice Larry isn't sporting his special shirt. There will be consequences!!! ;)

Excellent shot! Great to see Larry's beaming mug again, along with Greg & Jon too. So bummed not to be there, & I'm looking forward to more photo's!

On a protocol note though, I notice Larry isn't sporting his special shirt. There will be consequences!!! ;)

He said he forgot it at his hotel. A likely story. He promises it for Saturday! We shall see.

A pleasure Larry, glad you made it out!

Bermuda

Great pic guys! Nice to see you all together and in real life form.

Wow, awesome. Hope you all have fun.

Great picture if you guys get out of the way :) Just kidding, have fun and take lots of pictures.

I didn't make it NAMM by 1am for the meet up, but I did see Larry later in the day.

I'll be at Ludwig today (Saturday) for anyone who wants meet up part 2.

Would love to know who the guilty party was in this case.

Attachments

• 10734137_10153105407864789_7927186971410693666_n.jpg
    10734137_10153105407864789_7927186971410693666_n.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 215
Larry is on the left, I'm on the right. It was really nice meeting Bo and Larry. Jon and I have known each other for about eight years now, he's a great guy!

Oh BTW Bo, it was also nice meeting your better half. ;-p

She says it was nice to meet you. She sticks with me to smooth over the rough edges in diplomatic situations ;)

Back