Bought some Iron Cobras! Sorta.

MisterMixelpix

Silver Member
Bought some Iron Cobras!

Well, I don't have 'em yet, but a dude in my area has some mint condition Power Glide doubles with the Cobra coil that I'm buying for a slim 200 bones. I'm SHOCKED at the condition they're in. Look at these bad boys.

TPl6Ol.jpg

S34Esl.jpg

p4SzYl.jpg

HLpBdl.jpg

I get paid on the 1st, so that's when I'm heading out to meet him. Seriously stoked. They'll make a fine replacement for my beat up Vex doubles, LOL.

Last edited:
Nice find! A lot of people are selling good to like-new condition IC doubles for $200 or less these days, both on Craigslist and eBay. Now's the time to buy your drum stuff, if you have the cash.

Definitely. Next up is a snare and some hardware. Settled on a Joey Jordison signature. Can't wait!

good find man. i found iron cobras for 140 off of craigslist, buying used is the way to go, congrats on the find.

Congrats on the pedals mate :] I bought mine second hand too, but they only cost £75 even though the slave pedal had never been used and the main had only been used on 2 gigs! :D But anyway have fun with em as their possibly the most hard waring pedals ever, Also why's your snare stand on a biscuit tin?? :p

Back