my new custom color elite air protechtor cases

mcbike

Silver Member
I ordered a whole set of cases in green through guitar center, but when they came in they looked more like a teal color (very girly) so they sent them back and xlspec made them in a color called "evergreen" that they had done up for a custom job. I'm so happy!

Now I want to go make stencils

4420594991_1a035a2312.jpg

EMPTY CASES

4421360760_6590b3b952.jpg

BOTTOM LAYER

4421361046_9eb89a0df9.jpg

REMOVABLE CROSS BAR

4420595887_76fa3b9173.jpg

TOP TRAY for the delicate bits

4420596161_49f800a595.jpg

all my stuff packed and ready to go.

Wow dude that hardware case looks awesome, might look into getting myself one.

Green is a change from the normal black, at least you wont have trouble figuring out which case is yours!

Protechtor makes very good cases. I use www.hardcase.com which is about equivalent in quality and price point.

The green is a cool color! Where does you seat go? I got a slightly smaller seat (using the same Roc-N-Soc Nitro post) so I could fit it in my trap case. Seems about as comfortable.

I don't like taking my seat apart so I just leave it out of the case. It has never been a problem.

-mike

I don't think you'll need to, especially if that color has only been used one other time for a custom job.

Shoot! That reminds me, I need to figure out a way to put my name and number on the outside of MY cases...

the other custom job they did was for shipping cases for a moving company so I'm probably the only person with drum cases this color.

I think want my name on them so when people walk up and see the cool cases they know it's me. it's like advertising for yourself.

Back