My Starclassic Mini Jazz Kit!

theuntitleddrummer

I converted the floor tom to a bass drum and used the 10 as my rack and 12 as my floor
snare is 14 x 6.5 and the cymbals are AAX stage ride and hats and Dream Bliss Crash

I didn't get sound clips because I had to prep for a school jazz concert. I hope I can get them soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    334.8 KB · Views: 761
  • IMG_0485.JPG
    IMG_0485.JPG
    426.2 KB · Views: 758
The MetalWorks does pretty well. Very versatile but I use my Pork Pie snare for jazz. The MetalWorks still can handle jazz well though. For the conversion itself, I used the Pearl Jungle Conversion BUT I didn't use the Pearl mount that was "required." Even without the mount it works well. Just place the riser right under the bass drum

Last edited:
The MetalWorks does pretty well. Very versatile but I use my Pork Pie snare for jazz. The MetalWorks still can handle jazz well though. For the conversion itself, I used the Pearl Jungle Conversion BUT I didn't use the Pearl mount that was "required." Even without the mount it works well. Just place the riser right under the bass drum

thanks! is the conversion permanent, any drilling or anything like that? or basically a clamp and go deal? just curios...

Small kits are where its at.
Great job!
I love all of my small kits.

Back