My sweet Pearl Reference

panask

My drums - Pearl Reference Purple Craze :D

Specs:

toms - 10, 12, 14, 16
bass - 22x18
snare - 14x6.5

cymbals: Zildjian A Custom set: 20" Medium Ride, 17" and 16" crash cymbals, 10", 6" splash cymbals, 16" Oriental China, 13" Mastersound hi-hats

Update 18 10 2010:

22676811.jpg

34297653.jpg

93448215.jpg

24747110.jpg

……………………………………………………………………………………………

26600870nm6.jpg

32564244br5.jpg

86938256tn6.jpg

35660287rv7.jpg

Last edited:
that is really gorgeous man! im seriously in awe. one of the nicest kits i've seen on the forum for sure

Setup's not my cup o tea but hey that is one cool finish on those drums. And nice photo snapping as well.

Great set. That set is actually a potential future set of mine, that is just the best finish I've ever seen.

Great drums and photography. Just watch those bass drum legs with spikes out on the hardwood floors.

It's definately interesting to see the color change from the rack to floor toms with those clear heads on it. I've only seen them so far with coated heads. Pimpin dude...

Thanks a lot for comments ;)

I love these drums and that's the most comfortable set up for me, I'll try to post some new pics soon, with new configuration of toms and updated cymbals and hardware.

incredible finish and incredible pics, just a beautiful kit!

and me, i like the set up, i do something similar myself and find it really opens up the kit, keeps you centered and can create some great sounds with a tom close to that left hand...

enjoy the Pearl's man!

Beautiful!

Is the morph between blue and purple from the camera, or does the kit do it under lights also?

Purple as a drum color sounds ugly to me. After seeing THIS kit, it might be my new favorite color. Very nice kit.

Thanks a lot for comments ;)

I love these drums and that's the most comfortable set up for me, I'll try to post some new pics soon, with new configuration of toms and updated cymbals and hardware.

First of all, great kit. Second....don't post another set up picture because two people wanted to see 2 up 2 down, sorry, but BORING!

I love the way you have it set up! It's YOUR set up,....it's unique, and different.

APPLAUSE!!!

VERY NICE!

Back