Gretch Catalina Maple

topgun2021

Gold Member
Took some pictures of my kit for a Web Design class, so I thought I would post some here.

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Question, is this a CB 700 cymbal? It came with my first set (a CB 700). Can't see any markings so I assume it is.

I have the same kit. Greeeaaaat kit!! love it! what are you using to mount your toms?

Looks sharp! My Catalina is a tobacco fade. also, am I the only one who likes their Cat snare? I've been using it exclusively for awhile now and love it at low-mid tuning.

I have the same kit. Greeeaaaat kit!! love it! what are you using to mount your toms?

DW 3900 tom stand. http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/part_number=DWCP3900/1845.0.1.1.65562.15531.28264.97965.0?pp=10&

Looks sharp! My Catalina is a tobacco fade. also, am I the only one who likes their Cat snare? I've been using it exclusively for awhile now and love it at low-mid tuning.

I put an EVANS st dry head on top and a Remo clear ambassador (or something) on the bottom, tuned it tight, and threw and E ring on it.

Haven't heard it outside of my basement since I tuned it tighter, but when I practice with my isolation headphones there I like the sound.

Back