Julien Nicolas - French drummer

jujudw71

Hello everyone, I 'm Julien Nicolas , a french drummer. I played the drums since I was 10 years old , taking drum lessons with Christophe Drigon ( Mano Solo ... ), then in 1998 I joined the school Agostini Chalon with Marc Lagrange where I pick the price of Higher ...
Meanwhile, I played in various local bands (A- KA -THA , orchestras , Battucada , tour France , Poland , ... )
In 2003, I joined the band Furia , with whom I recorded one of the first live DVD of French metal ( source black -2004) , and the third album " Khéros " ( international distribution Season Of Mist ) and turns throughout France , Switzerland, Belgium (about 150 concerts ... ) sharing the stage with bands such as Gojira , Dagoba , Hacride , Slayer , Soilwork , in Flames ... ) .
In 2005, I joined the French band beyon -d- lusion , with whom I recorded the first album of the group (distributed by Adipocère -2005) .
In 2007 , I joined Akirise , with whom I recorded the first album ( Scramble listening -2007 ) and the pop rock band The Shades ( signed in Coriace management) , and the PHIL group, I realize that not less than a hundred dates ...
In 2010 , I joined KELLS (metal) , and go on tour throughout Europe until the end of 2011 ... Then record the third album of the band signed with Season Of Mist.
Besides that , I give private lessons in my drum school sponsored by DW / PDP for about 10 years ...

Back