Hi: My kit.

614Drums

I posted a while back with a set up of my kit and I've made some upgrades since then.
Figured it was worth a re-post.

Set up: Assorted hardware (gibralter, pearl, sound percussion etc.)
Drums: PDP X7
Cymbals: 14'' Paiste&Zildjian mix. (they're from the 70's so it's kind of a unique sounding hi-hat) 18'' Zildjian ZBT dark crash, 16'' Zildjian A Custom crash, 20'' Sabian AAXplosion crash, 18'' Zildjian A custom china, 13'' Wuhan china, 22'' Sabian HH power-bell ride.

Pearl Eliminator double pedal.

OLD A&% THRONE! haha.

Oh, and I already know: Change your heads! haha... I'm on it!

Sorry for the bad photo quality, the camera is cheap.
(View from the front)
1Ohcc.jpg

(Drivers seat)
Dv8uf.jpg

(Another drivers seat)
RtBss.jpg

(From the hi-hat)
LCgFr.jpg

(I call this the triple stack)
qr6kR.jpg

(Sabian 19' AAX crash)
fLaft.jpg

(Ziljdian A custom 16' crash)
5Qi31.jpg

(Sabian HH Power bell) <3
QHmml.jpg

Nice kit, Those PDP kits are really good.
Good color choice too.
I like those snare heads with the lug numbers on them.
I sometimes wish that my drums had them when I am tuning and I lose my place. :)
Have fun man.

I like those snare heads with the lug numbers on them.
I sometimes wish that my drums had them when I am tuning and I lose my place. :)
Have fun man.

Isn't that kind of like the joke about the blond's shoes being labeled "TGIF". When she was asked what that meant, she replied "Toes Go In First".

What does TGIF stand for?! I've never heard that one..

TGIF is a phrase from the '70s: "Thank God it's Friday" because you know, back in the day, everybody worked Monday through Friday. So Friday was the party night. I think there was a disco hit of the same name. But I won't admit to actually knowing that ;)

TGIF is a phrase from the '70s: "Thank God it's Friday" because you know, back in the day, everybody worked Monday through Friday. So Friday was the party night. I think there was a disco hit of the same name. But I won't admit to actually knowing that ;)

Well why in the world would her shoes have TGIF on them?!
I have a feeling I'm proving myself to be an idiot.

Wow, I can' believe how my seemingly harmless little joke about the numbers on the snare head turned into such a run of posts.
I have to go now, I just bought a black sharpie pen and I am going to label all of my drumheads near the lugs so that I don't screw up while I tune. :)

So a blonde walks into a bar and ask the bartender for a double entendre. So he gave it to her.

Back